Home  /  shop  / software / advertisement / sell your handheld / fix your mobile devices / trade in / partners / japanese translation

 

Update: September 20th, 2009 Sigmarion 3 batteries for sale!

I am taking orders for the ROWA Sigmarion 3 battery (SANYO cell) since they are in high demand. $63 plus shipping.

To Australia, New Zealand, U.S., Canada, Mexico: $63+ $28 shipping Total $91

 

To England, France, Germany, Netherland, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Turkey, India: $63 + $25 shipping. Total: $88

 

To order, please send an email to: tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com with your paypal email address.

 

 

All themes will be emailed to you after purchase. It will be sent within 1-3 days.

$0.99

 

$0.99

$ 0.99

Are you looking for a place to sell your Windows Mobile Software?

Ppctweakies will help you start. Just email me your application and the price you want, and we'll sell it for you through our Handango channel or here.

When selling through our Windows Mobile Software Store, you'll get 80% and ppctweakies will take 20%.

When selling your applications through our Handango channel, you will get 40% of the total sales, we will get 10%, and 50% goes to Handango.

Just send an email to tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com for more info.

 

We Ship Anywhere in the World! 

    Do you live outside of Japan and wish you could get hands on the cool Windows Mobile devices that are only sold in Japan? Or are you having a difficult time trying to purchase a Japanese OS Windows Mobile? Well, you've come to the right place. You can get these devices very cheap. Never buy in those overpriced online stores! secure payment through paypal.

Testimonials


 

Contact: tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com for Windows Mobile Devices not listed here.

example: Pocket Postpet, EM ONE, Sigmarion I, II, Mobile Gear series, HP Jornada, W-ZERO3 es, Advanced/W-ZERO3 es

 

Links to Page

Have something to review? Review any product that can be used with Windows CE/Mobile, and get a chance to win a $15 discount coupon!

 

Link

 

Want to negotiate?

Think the price is too expensive? You can negotiate. Just send me an email to: tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com

Freebie (new)

Return Policy 12/21/2007

HpcNut - My Windows Mobile Blog

News

Beta Online Shop (catalog)

Sell your handheld

IO DATA WN-G54 Comment by John (new)

Special Offers

 

 

Products

New products

 

Help

For Windows Mobile devices not listed on this page, contact me at:

Return Policy: If the device you purchased, for any reason does not work, I will offer a full refund after the device gets back to Ppctweakies.

Trade

If you are interested in trading for any of the devices listed here, contact me at:

    tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com

Donations Welcome!

Advertise on this site!

Our customers include these countries: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Hungary, Czech Republic, Switzerland and Brazil, and Austria.

All orders will arrive in 7-31 days.

W-ZERO 3 es into English? We can help you. tsubasa_kato@hotmail.com for details.


Jawbone needed? We'll help.